Fees : RM 9,000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan) Duration : 50 Days / 200 hours. Assessment via Coursework.
Suitable for working adults who want to enhance their qualification level. Successful candidates may participate in MAMSA annual convocation ceremony* Eligible to use CPMAR (UK) & M.ChIMS (USA) after your name ! Glorify your Resume
To whom : Young Managers, Aspiring Businessmen, Management Trainees, Corporate Executives, Graduates & those interested to pursue advance qualification.
CPMAR (UK) Modules:
1. Discovering the Skills of a Successful Agent
2. Residential versus Commercial: Deciding
3. Pairing with the Right Agency
4. Researching and Understanding Your Marketplace
5. Prospecting for Buyers and Sellers
6. Mining Gold from Referrals
7. Winning Business from Expired and FSBO Listings
8. A Time-Tested Prospecting Tool: Planning and Hosting a Successful Open House
9. Presenting and Closing Listing Contracts
10. Developing a Winning Sales Strategy
11. Getting the House Ready for Showing
12. Marketing Yourself and Your Properties Online and in Print & etc
|Mode of Training||100 % E-Learning|
|Program Duration.||46 Days / 184 hours|
|Training Methodology||E-Study manual provided Local facilitation via online Assignments and Exercises Audio / Video|
|Exemption||Available upon request*|
|Total Fees||RM 9000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan)|
|Documents to Submit||Application Form, I/C, Resume, Photo, Cert. Copies|
Certified In Property Marketing CPMAR (UK) from London Academy of Commerce, United Kingdom Membership M.ChIMS(USA) from Chartered Institute of Management Science, Delaware, USA Certificate of Achievement from MAMSA CONSULTANCY Certificate of Completion from Yayasan Pembangunan Pendidikan Berterusan Malaysia 1 UK, 1 USA, 2 MALAYSIA CERTIFICATES !
Request A Call