Fees : RM 9,000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan) Duration : 38 Days / 152 hours. Assessment via Coursework.
Suitable for working adults who want to enhance their qualification level. Successful candidates may participate in MAMSA annual convocation ceremony* Eligible to use CAVIM (UK) & M.ChIMS (USA) after your name ! Glorify your Resume
To whom : Young Managers, Aspiring Businessmen, Management Trainees, Corporate Executives, Graduates & those interested to pursue advance qualification.
CAVIM (UK) Modules:
1.Aviation-Climate Change Research Initiative (ACCRI)
2. Aviation-Climate Change Research Initiative (ACCRI)
3. Climate Impact of Contrails and Contrail Cirrus
4. ACCRI Theme
4. Contrails and Contrail-Specific
5. Aviation-Climate Change Research Initiative (ACCRI)
6. Aviation-Climate Change Research Initiative (ACCRI)
7. Metrics for Comparison of Climate Impacts from Well Mixed
8. Aviation-Climate Change Research Initiative (ACCRI)
9. Aviation and the Environment: NextGen and Research
|Mode of Training||100 % E-Learning|
|Program Duration.||46 Days / 184 hours|
|Training Methodology||E-Study manual provided Local facilitation via online Assignments and Exercises Audio / Video|
|Exemption||Available upon request*|
|Total Fees||RM 9000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan)|
|Documents to Submit||Application Form, I/C, Resume, Photo, Cert. Copies|
Cd. in Aviation Management (UK) from London Academy of Commerce, United Kingdom Membership M.ChIMS(USA) from Chartered Institute of Management Science, Delaware, USA Certificate of Achievement from MAMSA CONSULTANCY Certificate of Completion from Yayasan Pembangunan Pendidikan Berterusan Malaysia 1 UK, 1 USA, 2 MALAYSIA CERTIFICATES !
Request A Call