Fees : RM 9,000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan) Duration : 34 Days / 136 hours. Assessment via Coursework.
Suitable for working adults who want to enhance their qualification level. Successful candidates may participate in MAMSA annual convocation ceremony* Eligible to use CGRTM (UK) & M.ChIMS (USA) after your name ! Glorify your Resume
To whom : Young Managers, Aspiring Businessmen, Management Trainees, Corporate Executives, Graduates & those interested to pursue advance qualification.
CGRTM (UK) Modules:
1.CIBAM and the Symposium on“Green Business and Green Values”
2. Humans: Then, Now, and Looking Ahead
3. The End of Gucci Capitalism
4. The Energy Challenge
5. Economizing, Innovating and Sustainable Economic Performance: A Business School Perspective
6. Green Values in Communities: How and Why to Engage Individuals with Decarbonization Targets
7. Green Business and Green Values: A Perspective from Government
8. Sustainability of Corporate Profit
9. Doing Good Is Good Business
10. Demonstrating Goodness 11. Sustainable Special Economic Zones: A Call to Action
12. Considering Green Business and Green Values
|Mode of Training||100 % E-Learning|
|Program Duration.||34 Days / 136 hours|
|Training Methodology||E-Study manual provided Local facilitation via online Assignments and Exercises Audio / Video|
|Exemption||Available upon request*|
|Total Fees||RM 9000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan)|
|Documents to Submit||Application Form, I/C, Resume, Photo, Cert. Copies|
Cd. Green Technology Manager (UK) from London Academy of Commerce, United Kingdom Membership M.ChIMS(USA) from Chartered Institute of Management Science, Delaware, USA Certificate of Achievement from MAMSA CONSULTANCY Certificate of Completion from Yayasan Pembangunan Pendidikan Berterusan Malaysia 1 UK, 1 USA, 2 MALAYSIA CERTIFICATES !
Request A Call