Fees : RM 9,000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan) Duration : 34 Days / 136 hours. Assessment via Coursework.
Suitable for working adults who want to enhance their qualification level. Successful candidates may participate in MAMSA annual convocation ceremony* Eligible to use CENTM (UK) & M.ChIMS (USA) after your name ! Glorify your Resume
To whom : Young Managers, Aspiring Businessmen, Management Trainees, Corporate Executives, Graduates & those interested to pursue advance qualification.
CENTM (UK) Modules:
1.The Audience Experience: Changing roles and relationships
2. The 21st Century Business Model
3. The Funding Agenda: Social relations and the politics of cultural production
4. Branding the Arts and Entertainment
5. Intellectual Property in the Digital Age
6. Assessing the Value of the Arts
7. The 21st Century Venue
8. The Future of Home Entertainment
9. The Future of Broadcasting
10. Cultural Entrepreneurship
11. Current Issues in Cultural and Strategic Leadership
12. Responsible Entertainment: ‘Greening’ festivals and events
|Mode of Training||100 % E-Learning|
|Program Duration.||46 Days / 184 hours|
|Training Methodology||E-Study manual provided Local facilitation via online Assignments and Exercises Audio / Video|
|Exemption||Available upon request*|
|Total Fees||RM 9000 (HRDF-SBL KHAS / Self Pay / Loan)|
|Documents to Submit||Application Form, I/C, Resume, Photo, Cert. Copies|
Cd. Entertainment Manager (UK) from London Academy of Commerce, United Kingdom Membership M.ChIMS(USA) from Chartered Institute of Management Science, Delaware, USA Certificate of Achievement from MAMSA CONSULTANCY Certificate of Completion from Yayasan Pembangunan Pendidikan Berterusan Malaysia 1 UK, 1 USA, 2 MALAYSIA CERTIFICATES !
Request A Call